2020 Chevy Tahoe Interior
If you’re in the market for a spacious SUV with a cavernous, well-appointed interior for your Birmingham family, you’d be remiss not to consider the 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe. The 2020 Chevy Tahoe interior features three spacious rows of seating for up to nine passengers and offers as much as 94.7 cubic feet of cargo volume. Learn more about the interior dimensions and interior features of the Chevy Tahoe with Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover, below!
2020 Chevy Tahoe Interior Dimensions
With three rows of seating for up to nine passengers, the Chevy Tahoe interior leaves plenty of room for your Vestavia Hills family to grow. Whether you’re running errands around town or heading out on a road trip, you’ll have no problem getting comfortable and finding plenty of storage space. Check out the Chevy Tahoe interior dimensions in-depth, below:
- First/Second/Third Row Headroom: 42.8 inches/38.7 inches/38.1 inches
- First/Second/Third Row Legroom: 45.3 inches/39 inches/24.8 inches
- First/Second/Third Row Hip Room: 60.8 inches/60.3 inches/49.3 inches
- First/Second/Third Row Shoulder Room: 64.8 inches/65.1 inches/62.6 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 94.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 51.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Third Row: 15.3 cubic feet
Standard Interior Features of the Chevy Tahoe
Even when you opt for the base-level Chevy Tahoe LS, you’ll have access to an advanced standard suite of features to help get you through long trips outside of Bessemer, including a 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot, 110-volt and 12-volt power outlets, and more. The following interior features of the Chevy Tahoe can be found across the lineup:
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Cargo Management System
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- Conversation mirror (provides panoramic view of rear seats)
- HD Radio
- Rear Vision Camera
- Remote Keyless Entry and Remote Start
- And so much more!
Available Interior Features of the Chevy Tahoe
Considering an upgrade to higher Tahoe trim levels like the LT and Premier? When you do, you’ll be treated to some enticing standard feature add-ons, including:
- Bose® audio system
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with Navigation (Premier trim only)
- Enhanced Driver Alert Package
- Forward Collision Alert
- Heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Heated second row outboard seats (Premier trim only)
- Keyless Open and Start
- Leather-appointed front bucket seats
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- And so much more!
Experience the 2020 Chevy Tahoe Interior at Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover!
Ready to get behind the wheel and experience the Chevy Tahoe interior firsthand at Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover? Contact our team to set up a test drive today! While you’re here you can compare the Tahoe vs. Suburban to be sure you’re making the right choice, or check out the Tahoe vs. Ford Expedition to see how Chevy SUVs eclipse the competition. Then, our finance team can help you explore your leasing and buying options and show you our latest new vehicle specials. We look forward to helping you upgrade your ride in Helena!
More from Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover
The Chevy Tahoe is all-new for 2021, and it’s proving to be the new three-row SUV of choice for families from Birmingham to Vestavia Hills! This legendary full-size SUV is known for its impressive performance output, but it’s the new Chevy Tahoe interior that’s garnering the most buzz around Hoover. With seating for 9, countless deluxe…
How much is the new Chevy Blazer in 2021? Starting at $28,800 MSRP, the 2021 Chevy Blazer price is as accessible as ever for growing families in Hoover. Camaro-inspired performance and handling make this car-based crossover stand out from the SUV crowd! Read on to explore the new Chevy Blazer price by trim level with…
The 2021 Chevy Colorado is a midsize pickup with full-size abilities, making it ideal for Birmingham drivers who want to seamlessly transition from workweek tasks to weekend adventures. When equipped with the available Duramax® turbo-diesel engine, the 2021 Chevy Colorado towing capacity reaches 7,700 pounds. Get more details on the Chevy Colorado towing abilities with…