2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Details
Full-size SUVs are steadily gaining popularity on Birmingham roads, but which model is a good fit for your family? At Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover, we’re greatly in favor of the new Chevy Suburban! The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior seats up to nine passengers at once, with 41.5 cubic feet of trunk space behind the third row alone. Get a full look at the Suburban dimensions, Suburban seating, and more down below.
Chevy Suburban Interior Dimensions
Suburban seating allows you to fit nine passengers across three rows. Even in the third row, adult passengers will have more than enough headroom and legroom to be comfortable on trips to Vestavia Hills. Rest assured, cargo space is not compromised to make room for seating.
- 1st-Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 42.30 inches/44.50 inches/66.00 inches
- 2nd-Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 39.90 inches/42.00 inches/64.00 inches
- 3rd-Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 38.20 inches/36.70 inches/48.40 inches
Whether the second and third rows are upright, folded, or somewhere in between, the Chevy Suburban cargo space provides generous room for everyone’s belongings. Behind the third row, the trunk space alone equals 41.5 cubic feet! Here’s the full rundown of Chevy Suburban cargo space:
- Trunk Space — 41.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Space to 2nd Row — 93.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Space to 1st Row — 144.7 cubic feet
Suburban Interior Features
No matter what creature comforts you want to enjoy while driving to Bessemer, it’s likely that you’ll find them in the Suburban interior. Even the baseline model is equipped with helpful appointments like a Cargo Management System and an upgraded Chevy Infotainment 3 Plus system.
Standard Features in the 2021 Chevy Suburban Interior
- 10.2-inch diagonal color touchscreen display
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center
- HD Rear Vision Camera10-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- Cruise Control
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- 12-volt power outlet
- Bose® premium 9-speaker audio system
- Chevy Safety Assist suite of driver-assist technologies
- And much more!
Available Upgrades for the Suburban Interior
- 12-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- Heated seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Center console lockable storage box
- Larger 8-inch diagonal multi-color Driver Information Center
- Navigation system
- And more!
Test Out the Suburban Dimensions in Hoover
Will the Suburban seating work for your family? If you’d like to go for a test drive before making a decision, contact us to arrange an appointment at Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover! While you’re here, we can provide more Suburban model information, like its impressive towing specs.
More from Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover
Is your Birmingham family on the hunt for a spacious new SUV? The Chevy Traverse for sale at Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover is worth a look as it provides a comfortable cabin and no shortage of cutting-edge features. You can test drive the 2021 Traverse at our Hoover showroom, but in the meantime, read our guide below to…
Full-size SUVs are steadily gaining popularity on Birmingham roads, but which model is a good fit for your family? At Hendrick Chevrolet Hoover, we’re greatly in favor of the new Chevy Suburban! The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior seats up to nine passengers at once, with 41.5 cubic feet of trunk space behind the third row alone. Get…
Depending on the engine configuration you choose, the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity can reach up to 13,300 pounds. How much can you haul in the truck bed alone? The Silverado 1500 payload maxes out at 2,280 pounds. Find out what equipment is needed to reach these specs and explore the Silverado 1500 towing…